UP Manila constituents including PGH clinicians can access UpToDate Anywhere now.
UpToDate® is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource which clinicians trust to make the right point-of-care decisions. More than 6,000 world-renowned physician authors, editors, and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality. More than 1 million clinicians in 174 countries and almost 90% of academic medical centers in the United States rely on UpToDate to provide the best care. That trust has been earned because of the integrity of our recommendations, including the fact that we never accept funding from pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers or other commercial entitie, more...
How To Register
- Go to www.uptodate.com/online using computers connected to UP Manila network
- You must see Welcome, University of Philippines on the right hand site (please see Figure below)
- You will see Log in/Register icon on the top of the right hand site
- Please click “Register”
- And follow step for registration in the brochure (please see in the attachment)
- If you can register, you can download mobile application on mobile phone and tablet for 2 mobile devices per user
- After registration, users can access via 3G or any Internet from home or oversea or rural area or clinic.
- For verification purposes, after 90 days from registration, users must come to library of UP Manila again to “Log in”, (no need to change password), and make at least one UpToDate topic search . This is to make sure you still work or study in UP Manila and/or PGH.
* UpToDate Demos and Users Manual are available online.